Terms and Conditions
This License Agreement (this “Agreement”) is between Research America Inc., Segmedica, of having a place of business at 33 Bishop Hollow Road, Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, 19073 (“Segmedica”) and the organization who is receiving the report and right to use the licensed property will be referred to as “Licensee.”
The parties agree as follows:
- GRANT OF LICENSE. Segmedica owns a range of Syndicated Reports (“Authored Work(s)”). In accordance with this Agreement, Segmedica grants Licensee, its affiliates, and subsidiaries worldwide a non-exclusive license to use the Authored Work. Segmedica retains title and ownership of the Authored Work.
- PAYMENT OF LICENSE FEE. Licensee will pay to Segmedica a one-time license fee for an Enterprise Wide License which shall be paid in one sum prior to delivery of the Authored Work.
- MODIFICATIONS. Unless the prior written approval of Segmedica is obtained, Licensee may not modify or change the Authored Work in any manner. However, the license may extract pages or specific pieces of information to include in internal reports and presentations provided that the Segmedica source is acknowledged on each page, slide or other reference that may apply as follows “©Segmedica. All Rights Reserved.”
- TERMINATION. This Agreement shall automatically terminate 10 years from date of report publication.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.